assignment help 9906.
This week, you will construct a full outline for your paper. You may choose any of the outline formats from the Week 3 Discussion. Other outline formats may be acceptable, but consult with your instructor first.
Your outline should include the following elements:
- An introductory hook (or a fully written introduction)
- A thesis that ends your introduction
- At least three body paragraphs
- Quotations and citations from your textbook source, two academic journal sources (from Week 2), and possibly an additional reading (remember, your final paper requires a total of four sources to be used)
- Comments to be included in your conclusion (or a fully written conclusion)
- Three or more APA formatted references (your final paper will require your textbook source, two sources from Keiser’s e-Library, and one additional credible source)
- Follow one of the examples from the Week 3 Discussion Board.
- Your outline should contain 500-700 words. Remember, your final paper due at the end of this course will require at least 1,000.
- Include APA formatted citations (Last name, YEAR, p. ___ or para. ___)
- Include APA formatted references in a clear reference list.
- No more than 20% of your outline should be outside sources
- Submit your outline in the assignment area by Sunday, 11:59 PM