assignment help 9717.
Unit IV Case Study Open
- Weight: 10% of course grade
- Grading Rubric
You are the manager of a small department within a local government. You want to develop processes for effective decision-making with your newly assembled leadership team, but you want to ensure that you are not acting in an overly authoritative manner.
Develop your findings and recommendations in which you discuss the items below.
- Determine different decision-making tactics that would be more appropriate for improving communication within a small team or group of about four to six mid- to high-level managers.
- Discuss the different types of power that you could conceivably employ in coming to the most appropriate decision-making processes.
- Differentiate between the sources and exercises of power that would be most appropriate for this group in the context of public administration organizational behavior.
- Provide an example from your own personal experiences of positively engaging in decision-making processes when you have not been the manager or in charge of the decision-making process.
Your case study must be at least two pages in length and follow APA guidelines throughout. A minimum of two outside sources, not including the textbook, is required. No abstract is necessary.
No Plagiarism please, must be original!